V6 Socks Standard
Silicone Socks for V6 – (Pack of 3)
Minimum price: £2.31
Standard price (ex. VAT): £3.50
- Order in The Next to get it by December 5, 2023
- Real Time 109 Visitor Right Now
- Guarantee safe checkout
- Complimentary ground shipping within 1 to 7 business days
- In-store collection available within 1 to 7 business days
- Next-day and Express delivery options also available
- Purchases are delivered in an orange box tied with a Bolduc ribbon, with the exception of certain items
- See the delivery FAQs for details on shipping methods, costs and delivery times
RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
- Easy and complimentary, within 14 days
- See conditions and procedure in our return FAQs
Have a question?[contact-form-7 id="8858" title="Ask About This Product"]
Upgrade your E3D V6 Hot End with the E3D Silicone Sock. This handy pack of 3 V6 socks will keep your 3D printer running smoother for longer.
Silicone socks offer small but significant changes to make 3D printing with E3D HotEnds even easier, cleaner, and faster. They cling tightly to the heater block and last longer than ever before!
Made of a heat-resistant, non-stick silicone material our socks will repel build-up of molten plastic. This really helps with sticky materials like Co-Polyesters and filled materials that like to build up on nozzles.
These also offer a huge boost in temperature stability, particularly if you use high airflow cooling around the nozzle to cool the print. The additional cooling combined with reduced radiation of heat from the block and nozzle to the print really boost the ability to print great overhangs and bridges, all while keeping the HotEnd temperature extremely stable.
The covers simply push onto the front of the HotEnd with no disassembly – they will be a tight fit when first pushed on cold. When hot the silicone will expand to the correct size to fit the HotEnd snugly.
V6 socks come in a pack of 3 because they don’t last forever. Depending on what materials you print and how much abuse they get they eventually wear away the silicone. Even with sticky abrasive materials and a bit of abuse they should easily last 100+ print hours. With less sticky materials like ABS and gentler use you can get almost infinite life. Your mileage may vary.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
V6 Socks Standard