V6 Hemera XS
– 1 x 12V or 24V 30W Heater cartridge
– 1 x Thermistor cartridge
– 1 x Molex cable
– 1 x 40 x 40 x 10 mm 12V or 24V Fan
– 1 x Cable tie
– 1 x E3D Hemera sink
– 1 x Idler
– 1 x Idler slide block
– 1 x Idler spring block
– 1 x Thumbwheel
– 1 x Idler shaft
– 1 x Drive hobb
– 1 x Idler hobb
– 1 x V6 Heater Block
– 1 x E3D Hemera XS motor
– 1 x Motor cable
– 1 x E3D Hemera fixings kit
– 1 x V6 fixings kit
– 1 x E3D Hemera heatbreak
– 1 x Brass 1.75mm, 0.4mm nozzle
– 1 x V6 sock
– 1 x Thermal compound
- Order in The Next to get it by December 8, 2023
- Real Time 101 Visitor Right Now
- Guarantee safe checkout
- Complimentary ground shipping within 1 to 7 business days
- In-store collection available within 1 to 7 business days
- Next-day and Express delivery options also available
- Purchases are delivered in an orange box tied with a Bolduc ribbon, with the exception of certain items
- See the delivery FAQs for details on shipping methods, costs and delivery times
RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
- Easy and complimentary, within 14 days
- See conditions and procedure in our return FAQs
Have a question?[contact-form-7 id="8858" title="Ask About This Product"]
V6 Hemera XS is a compact, dual-drive extrusion system. It’s 92g lighter than classic Hemera, so it can move faster on your 3D printer’s motion system with less inertia, reducing print artefacts such as ghosting.
Hemera is the most powerful extruder on the market. It provides excellent grip strength, outperforming the competition with 98.07N maximum pushing force, meaning you can extrude at high flow rates with minimised risk of stripping filament.
Upgradable for all performace requirements
Built around the E3D ecosystem, Hemera is adaptable to meet whatever performance requirements you may need. Print PLA at 600mm3/min with the standard V6 heater block or scale up to print carbon fibre reinforced PEEK at 6600mm3/m at 450C with the SuperVolcano HeaterBlock and NozzleX.
The T slot mounting system means you can easily design mounts for your 3D printer or choose from a selection of pre-designed mount adaptors to get you set up as quickly as possible.
A system designed to work together
Integration is key to a responsive extrusion system. Hemera is a compact single unit built under one roof by one engineering team. Our parts work together with known tolerances and guaranteed
compatibility, so there is no risk of purchasing a component from a 3rd party that doesn’t quite work.
Accesible pricing for every user
E3D’s manufacturing capabilities have significantly increased over the years. Design choices such as die-casting custom motor faceplates and heatsinks have enabled us to provide high quality, consistent parts at an affordable price point.
Whilst Hemera’s custom motor is similar to a Nema 17, it isn’t a standard Nema 17. Therefore, Hemera is not compatible with other Nema 17 motors and you will not be able to swap the motor with either a compact but powerful, slimline motor or other 3rd party motors.
– Direct drive
– Great for flexible filaments
– T-slot mounting system
– Optimised airflow
– Maximum temperature: 300°C
– 1.8° step angle
– Recommended current: 1.40A Peak (~0.99A RMS)
– Filament Diameter: 1.75
– Nozzle type: V6
Hemera XS 12V, Hemera XS 24V
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
V6 Hemera XS