Revo™ ObXidian Nozzles x 1
RAPID CHANGE NOZZLE ASSEMBLY, 0.40mm, OBXIDIAN, BOXED
Our most advanced nozzle yet. Revo ObXidian is our latest abrasive resistant Revo Nozzle offering, specifically designed for printing fibre-filled polymers. Unlike other abrasion resistant Nozzles, ObXidian’s copper alloy construction has a similar thermal performance to Brass, making it a true drop-in replacement. Just use the same slicer profiles as for your Brass Nozzles.
Available on backorder
- Order in The Next to get it by December 5, 2023
- Real Time 131 Visitor Right Now
- Guarantee safe checkout
- Complimentary ground shipping within 1 to 7 business days
- In-store collection available within 1 to 7 business days
- Next-day and Express delivery options also available
- Purchases are delivered in an orange box tied with a Bolduc ribbon, with the exception of certain items
- See the delivery FAQs for details on shipping methods, costs and delivery times
RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
- Easy and complimentary, within 14 days
- See conditions and procedure in our return FAQs
Have a question?[contact-form-7 id="8858" title="Ask About This Product"]
With a wear resistance that is orders of magnitude higher than any other E3D nozzle, ObXidian is really hard. Several orders of magnitude harder than Nozzle X and indeed any other generic hardened steel nozzle. This is achieved by pairing a tool steel insert with our new E3DLC™ coating. This specially formulated coating also embeds non-stick properties into the Nozzle itself. Meaning considerably less plastic build up around the Nozzle.
With nozzle swapping this easy, you’re free to experiment with different nozzles for different applications. Swap out your Revo brass nozzles with an ObXidian between prints to unlock fibre filled fun. ObXidian is currently avaialble in 0.4 and 0.6mm diameters but more are on their way shortly.
Frustration-free. Each Revo Nozzle is a preassembled nozzle and HeatBreak in one unit, so there’s no hazardous hot tightening and no chance of incorrect assembly. Say goodbye to frustrating HotEnd leaks and enjoy reliable 3D printing!
Rapid identification. Identify nozzle sizes at a glance, thanks to a colour-coded silicone sock. Plus, each Revo Nozzle has its size engraved into it with easy-to-read numbers, so there are no confusing identification markers to learn!
– Revo™ Nozzles are not compatible with V6-style HeaterBlocks
– You may need to adjust your Z offset when changing nozzles.
– We do not recommend the use of abrasive materials with nozzle diameters smaller than 0.4mm.
– Material: Copper/Hardened Steel Assembly with E3DLC™ coating.
– Input diameter: 1.75mm
– Maximum temperature: 300°C
– Nozzles Sizes: 0.4mm, 0.6mm
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Revo™ ObXidian Nozzles x 1