Revo Nozzles ObXidian
With a wear resistance that is orders of magnitude higher than any other E3D nozzle, ObXidian is really hard. Several orders of magnitude harder than Nozzle X and indeed any other generic hardened steel nozzle.
This is achieved by pairing a tool steel insert with our new E3DLC™ coating. This specially formulated coating also embeds non-stick properties into the Nozzle itself. Meaning considerably less plastic build-up around the Nozzle.
- Order in The Next to get it by December 8, 2023
- Real Time 162 Visitor Right Now
- Guarantee safe checkout
- Complimentary ground shipping within 1 to 7 business days
- In-store collection available within 1 to 7 business days
- Next-day and Express delivery options also available
- Purchases are delivered in an orange box tied with a Bolduc ribbon, with the exception of certain items
- See the delivery FAQs for details on shipping methods, costs and delivery times
RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
- Easy and complimentary, within 14 days
- See conditions and procedure in our return FAQs
Have a question?[contact-form-7 id="8858" title="Ask About This Product"]
Experiment freely. With nozzle swapping this easy, you’re free to experiment with different nozzles for different applications. Swap out your Revo brass nozzles with an ObXidian between prints to unlock fibre-filled fun. ObXidian is currently available in 0.4 and 0.6mm diameters, but more are on their way shortly.
Frustration-free. Each Revo Nozzle is a preassembled nozzle and HeatBreak in one unit, so there’s no hazardous hot tightening and no chance of incorrect assembly. Say goodbye to frustrating HotEnd leaks and enjoy reliable 3D printing!
Rapid identification. Identify nozzle sizes at a glance, thanks to a colour-coded silicone sock. Plus, each Revo Nozzle has its size engraved into it with easy-to-read numbers, so there are no confusing identification markers to learn!
– Revo™ Nozzles are not compatible with V6-style heaterblocks
– You may need to adjust your Z offset when changing nozzles.
0.4mm ObXidian, 0.6mm ObXidian
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Revo Nozzles ObXidian