Smaller, lighter, and better than ever before, our Revo Micro HotEnd uses the smallest heatsink we’ve produced so far. Weighing in at only 30g, use Revo Micro to squeeze more speed performance from your motion system. Adaptable to Bowden or direct drive setups, Revo Micro is fully compatible with our Revo ecosystem, so you can easily change nozzles without tools or hot tightening at room temperature, using just your fingers. With an anodised black heatsink, not only does Revo Micro run cool – it looks cool, too.
- Designed for use with Revo Nozzles
- Works with a Revo HeaterCore for faster heat-ups
- Smallest and lightest HotEnd we’ve produced so far
- Titanium-like performance
- Ultra-lightweight construction for improved speed performance
- Compatible with popular 3D printers including Creality, Ender, Prusa, Anet, Biqu, Monoprice and many more
- Order in The Next to get it by December 8, 2023
- Real Time 163 Visitor Right Now
- Guarantee safe checkout
- Complimentary ground shipping within 1 to 7 business days
- In-store collection available within 1 to 7 business days
- Next-day and Express delivery options also available
- Purchases are delivered in an orange box tied with a Bolduc ribbon, with the exception of certain items
- See the delivery FAQs for details on shipping methods, costs and delivery times
RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
- Easy and complimentary, within 14 days
- See conditions and procedure in our return FAQs
Have a question?[contact-form-7 id="8858" title="Ask About This Product"]
Swap nozzles without complex tools and hot tightening with this innovative new HotEnd ecosystem from E3D, FDM 3D printing extrusion system experts.
Titanium-like performance. Our special manufacturing process gives this aluminium HotEnd the strength and low thermal conductivity of titanium, without actually being titanium!
Ready for Revo. Change nozzles at room temperature using just your fingers. No complex tools, no hot tightening. Revo Nozzles are a factory sealed nozzle and heatbreak in one, so they’re easy to fit and can’t leak material when in use.
New hotness. A Revo HeaterCore heats up in seconds. It’s much safer too – unlike other solutions on the market, a positive temperature coefficient (PTC) means the Revo HeaterCore can not melt at extreme temperatures: power reduces as it gets hotter, so hazards are reduced in the event of a thermal runaway.
Runs cool, looks cool. With an anodised black heatsink, not only does Revo Micro run cool – it looks cool, too.
Flexible to any setup. Revo Micro plays nice with Bowden and direct drive setups, but its lightweight construction makes it an ideal choice for Bowden setups.
– This kit does not include any 3D printed mounts
– The Revo Micro fan must be connected using the 5V regulator unless connecting directly to a 5V pin
– This kit comes with 100mm of PTFE tube if you require additional length see here
– You may need to adjust your Z offset when changing nozzles.
– Low thermal conductivity in a compact space
– Max temp: 300C
– Mounting system: M12 thread
– Maximum temperature: 300C
– Weight: 30g
– Lightweight for greater motion system agility
– Compatible with RapidChange Revo™ ecosystem
– Works with Bowden and direct drive systems
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.