Supplied with the 50 way connector cable between the Duet 2 and the DueX.
Super quiet TMC2660 stepper drivers with 2.4A Peak per stepper channel.
|High Current Outputs||
5x extruder heater outputs, 5A individual maximums with a 20A overall maximum.
|Medium Current Outputs||
6 PWM controllable outputs designed for fans. These can be run from either the input voltage, from 12V or from 5V (the setting effects all 6 outputs together).
The heater signals can be repurposed to drive 5V hobby servos.
5 thermistor/PT1000 inputs.
- Order in The Next to get it by December 5, 2023
- Real Time 128 Visitor Right Now
- Guarantee safe checkout
- Complimentary ground shipping within 1 to 7 business days
- In-store collection available within 1 to 7 business days
- Next-day and Express delivery options also available
- Purchases are delivered in an orange box tied with a Bolduc ribbon, with the exception of certain items
- See the delivery FAQs for details on shipping methods, costs and delivery times
RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
- Easy and complimentary, within 14 days
- See conditions and procedure in our return FAQs
Have a question?[contact-form-7 id="8858" title="Ask About This Product"]
The DueX 5 is an expansion board for the Duet 2 Wifi and Ethernet. It provides up to 5 additional stepper motor drivers, 5 extruder heater outputs, 5 endstop inputs with indicator LEDs, 6 additional controlled fan outputs, 5 thermistor inputs, support for 2 more thermocouple or PT100 daugther boards, and optional 5V external power input for powering servos and fans to allow for 3d printers or other machines with more axis, multiple drivers per axis, tool changers ets.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.